Faith Harbor Adult Care
5783 Kalanianaole Hwy Honolulu HI 96821
Faith Harbor Adult Care is a residential care home located in the tropical paradise of Honolulu, on the big island of Oahu, Hawaii, county of Honolulu. Our charming community is located adjacent to breathtaking Maunalua Bay. Honolulu, the vibrant epicenter of Hawaii is not only home to treasured monuments and landmarks rich in history, it is also host to world class shopping and some of Hawaii's most beloved historical attractions offering fun and excitement for the entire family.
It is the mission of Faith Harbor Adult care to create a home-like atmosphere and to promote a strong quality of life for our residents. We strive to enhance the well-being of your loved one in a pleasant, comfortable and safe group home setting. We are proud to offer compassionate care around the clock to your loved one by our highly trained caregivers. No matter the time of day or night, our medical professionals are available to make sure the medical and physical needs of our seniors are met. It is our privilege and honor to provide our residents with activities and amenities that nurture and encourage a sense of independence and individuality. Some of our amenities include:
- Fully gated home on beautifully landscaped property
- Comfortable sitting areas for visiting with friends and family
- Various dining options to choose from
- Beautician, barber and nail services
- Creative, social and learning activities
- Medication management services available
We hope you will join us at Faith Harbor Adult Care and make our home your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.