Fairmount Assisted Living
6161 E Fairmount Street Tucson AZ 85712
Fairmount Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in Tucson, Arizona, in Pima County, and home to just over 980,000 people. Tucson is a large city with great shopping, stores, restaurants and sports. Residents will enjoy getting out running their errands, going shopping with friends, and going for group outings, or they can relax in our comfortable development.
Fairmount Assisted Living is committed to providing our residents with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed, home-like environment. Our professional staff prioritizes the needs of our residents with memory care to help treat Alzheimer's and dementia, and will assist your family member with any needs that may arise.
We are also an active and social development that enjoys planned events and fun activities to encourage dialog with our residents and group interaction. Some of the available amenities and activities that we offer in our development include:
- Speech therapy, rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans and layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- Outdoor seating to relax and enjoy nature
- Special events like time to visit with family and friends or movie nights with popcorn
- Devotionals off-site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to/from appointments and planned events
We are happy to help the seniors in our community and invite you to bring your family member to join us for group activities, relaxation, fun events, and new friends at Fairmount Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.