About Fairmount Assisted Living
Fairmount Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in Tucson, Arizona, in Pima County, and home to just over 980,000 people. Tucson is a large city with great shopping, stores, restaurants and sports. Residents will enjoy getting out running their errands, going shopping with friends, and going for group outings, or they can relax in our comfortable development.
Fairmount Assisted Living is committed to providing our residents with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed, home-like environment. Our professional staff prioritizes the needs of our residents with memory care to help treat Alzheimer’s and dementia, and will assist your family member with any needs that may arise.
We are also an active and social development that enjoys planned events and fun activities to encourage dialog with our residents and group interaction. Some of the available amenities and activities that we offer in our development include:
- Speech therapy, rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans and layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- Outdoor seating to relax and enjoy nature
- Special events like time to visit with family and friends or movie nights with popcorn
- Devotionals off-site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to/from appointments and planned events
We are happy to help the seniors in our community and invite you to bring your family member to join us for group activities, relaxation, fun events, and new friends at Fairmount Assisted Living.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor