About Equinox Terrace
Equinox Terrace is an assisted living community in picturesque Manchester Center, Vermont, in Bennington County. Located on farmland surrounded by the Green Mountains, residents enjoy our peaceful, natural environment while living only a short distance away from the center of our historic town and its many attractions.
Our experienced, dedicated staff provides support for seniors that need assistance with daily living activities, such as medication reminders as well as help with mobility, dressing, grooming and bathing. Our memory care unit, called the Garden Wing, offers residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease higher levels of care in a safe, serene, garden-like environment. Staff members provide assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Not only does our cozy yet elegant community offer various services to meet the physical and mental needs of seniors, but our amenities also encourage social interaction with other residents and help seniors cultivate their hobbies. Just a few of our amenities include:
- Various indoor and outdoor common areas, including walking paths and gardens
- Comfortable, restaurant-style dining rooms and delicious meals prepared by chefs
- Clubs that reflect residents’ interests
- A cozy library with books, books on tape and Internet access
- Devotional services and religious celebrations
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Regular educational, cultural or social events and activities
We are proud Equinox Terrace and invite you to join us and experience our welcoming, assisted senior living community firsthand.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor