1200 West 12th Emporia KS 66801
Emporia Place is a small and intimate community offering highly personalized care services to seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Services and amenities offered at Enlivant Emporia strive to meet all aspects of care. Amenities and services include:
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Full meal service with entrees selected by a registered dietician
- Enriching activities and outings
- Chronic condition monitoring and medication management
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- On-site library with regular print, large print and audio books
Residents are able to choose from different size apartment homes to find one that best meets their lifestyle needs. The well-trained and compassionate staff at Emporia Place is always standing by to meet needs as they arise, while encouraging residents to remain as independent as possible.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Caring Staff Eliminates Worry
I was in for a shock when the rehabilitation facility in Kansas City told me my mother could not return to her home, had mild dementia and needed 24/7 care. Her mother had poor experiences in this arena. I...
Feels like family!
This is the best place for seniors in Emporia, for sure. It feels like a family-not an institution. The staff is excellent, from the administrator to the cmas, the cooks, nurse and maintainence man. We would...
A family like atmosphere
The staff are all very deciated in providing the best care for their residents. They treat their residents like family and help provide them a home like atmosphere.The facility is always very clean and inviting.We...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.