Elder Care and More II
7431 E Lakeside Drive Tucson AZ 85730
Elder Care and More II is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Tucson City, Arizona, located in Pima County. Elder Care and More II, residential care home, is located in a beautiful environment with natural scenery. This is the perfect place for the seniors to relax and enjoy and for the family to visit their loved one.
Elder Care and More II is a place of great uniqueness where the seniors find rest and that comfort that cannot be found in any other place. Our staffs are experienced, and they do their duties with great professionalism toward ensuring the seniors are satisfied, and their needs met according to their desires. Due to various needs of the seniors, our community is geared toward providing quality services in a group home setting where each need of the single senior is considered individually.
There are various amenities to keep our seniors active within our community wellbeing, and such amenities include:
- Spacious sitting rooms with fireplace and comfortable couches as well as sofas for the seniors to relax and enjoy
- Medical services from collaborating with home care agency that is convenient
- Various classes to bring the seniors together within the community
- Both public and private library with vast book selections for seniors to choose from
- Comfortable and spacious sun room
With the above amenities in our community, one is sure of the quality service and has no doubt in partnering with us for independence, freedom and relaxation at Elder Care and More II.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.