About Education Hill AFH
Education Hill AFH, in Redmond, WA, is a senior care home that is conveniently accessible to the greater King County area. Tucked away in a quiet suburban neighborhood, the area boasts low crime rates and a variety of outdoor activities. With the Willow Run Golf Complex just west, Lake Sammamish to the south, and Lake Washington a short drive away, residents at Education Hill will be inundated in scenery and recreation.
At Education Hill, residents will be amazed that the compassion, professionalism, and dedication that employees exhibit. Each staff member takes time in developing a personalized relationship with the residents, and care plans are tailored to the specific needs and desires of each individual. The staff ensure that residents are able to maintain complete independence, while offering assistance with a variety of daily habits and medical needs.
Education Hill offers a group home setting with countless attractive features such as:
- A fully gated property with outdoor common areas
- Modern décor with comfortable furnishings
- A family room complete with cable TV and DVD player
- Meal preparation with family-style dining and a variety of dietary habits accommodated
- Private rooms that are cable-ready
- A large flower garden and backyard seating area
- Organized activities, as well as group trips to local events
At Education Hill, residents will soon adapt to a luxurious lifestyle and experience an ease-of-living that emphasizes independence, while ensuring all needs are met. With social activities in a small environment, residents have the opportunity to make new friends, while experiencing quiet, alone time at their leisure.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor