About Edmonds Vista AFH LLC
Edmonds Vista AFH LLC, in Edmonds, WA, is a residential care home that provides senior care throughout Snohomish County. Easily accessible from the Pacific Highway, the home is situated within close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. With Lake Ballinger just a few blocks away, residents can enjoy their time fishing, swimming, and relaxing in the sun. To the west, there are miles upon miles of soft sand beaches that are perfect for a relaxing weekend away.
The staff at Edmonds Vista strive for excellence in everything they do. With background checks conducted before hire, and thorough training provided to new employees, Edmonds Vista is careful to employ only the most qualified and respectable caregivers around. Due to the small, group home setting, employees have the opportunity to get to know each resident, allowing them to provide personalized care to everyone.
At Edmonds Vista, residents can enjoy complimentary access to a variety of amenities including:
- Organized activities including art classes, exercise classes, movie nights, birthday and holiday parties, and trips to town
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Transportation to neighboring areas
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Home-cooked meals that cater to a plethora of palates and dietary restrictions
- 24-hour emergency alarm system and expert medical attention
At Edmonds Vista, residents can make the most of their retirement by enjoying an ease-of-living and comfort that is hard to find. With errands and chores tended to by staff, residents will find they have boundless independence and free time to engage in hobbies and explore the outdoors.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor