Easy Living @Torrey Del Mar
13858 Kerry Lane San Diego CA 92130
Easy Living attorney Del Mar
Easy Living at Torrey Del Mar is a residential care home located in San Diego, CA in San Diego County. The metropolitan area offers beautiful coastal beaches and easy access to limitless entertainment and recreation options. These amenities combine to make Easy Living at Torrey Del Mar a perfect fit for both residents and family visitors alike.
Easy Living at Torrey Del Mar is a family-styled residence that provides seniors with a high level of service in a warm and caring group home setting. We limit our size intentionally, which allows our community to engage in joyful and activity-based living. This also ensures that we meet the specific needs of each senior in our care. Our dedicated professional staff provides round-the-clock, continual care to our residents.
As a community, we meet the physical needs of our seniors while also encouraging friendship and community connections among our residents with the following included amenities:
- Residential style living with comfortable private and semi-private rooms
- Comfortable, wheelchair accessible environment
- Secure community with a wander alert system
- Loving, thoughtful caregivers
- Delicious meals and snacks
- Social group programs
- 24 hour compassionate, quality care
- Medication management
- Laundry and Housekeeping service
- Assistance with daily personal tasks, such as hygiene, grooming, and bathing
We take great pride in the service we provide to our residents at Easy Living at Torrey Del Mar. We invite you to join us here for rest, relaxation, and unrivaled care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.