East Ridge Manor
43 Preston Avenue Meriden CT 06450
East Ridge Manor is an assisted living community located in the historic town of Meriden, CT. Situated in New Haven County, half way between New Haven and Hartford, Meriden is home to some of the most beautiful views in the state.
At East Ridge Residential Care, you can be sure that the staff's primary goal is to create a warm and welcoming environment for those who want and deserve the freedom to live independently. East Ridge offers bright and spacious homes and a comforting sense of security for residents and their families. 24-hour assistance is provided by our bilingual (English and Spanish) staff.
As well as creating a safe environment for seniors and other adults who require assisted care, residents of East Ridge Manor can look forward to the following:
- Staying healthy with 3 nutritious meals per day
- Enjoying the quiet setting of our private rooms
- Relaxing independently with cable in all resident rooms
- Staying active and being social with organized recreation including individual and group activities
- Church services
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Stress free medication management
- Adult day care
Our compassionate and dedicated staff members take pride in ensuring that residents and their family and friends feel right at home. We look forward to your visit.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.