Eagle Crest Assisted Living
222 Eagle Crest Drive Rangely CO 81648
Eagle Crest Assisted Living is a wonderful assisted living community located in the quiet city of Rangely, CO. The town of Rangely is home to about 2,000 residents and has scenic Western Colorado mountain views. Our quaint community is in a relaxing area with an outdoor waterfall, landscaped rocks and covered rest areas. The tranquil atmosphere is the perfect place to call home and family members will enjoy visiting their loved ones here.
Eagle Crest Assisted Living makes it their mission to help residents enjoy a relaxing environment with convenient comforts while also meeting any medical requests or other needs they may have in a very safe and quiet atmosphere. Our community is happy to offer several amenities to its residents and provide features like covered outdoor spaces and fun options to keep your loved one active. We provide a medical staff that works on-site and nearby services are available to ensure all the needs of your loved one are taken care of and that they always feel attended to if they need anything.
In addition to offering medical care, we have dental care, family medicine and dietary services that are available. Our active community also has:
- Private residential suites and apartments with private baths
- A multi-purpose shared community room with TV, games and activities
- An open library and comforting fireplace to relax in front of
- An outdoor covered gazebo, fountain and pond
- Landscaped grounds and scenic Western Colorado mountain views
- Open spaces with natural lighting and live plants
- A furnished patio area for relaxing and entertaining friends
We are happy to serve our residents and share our community with your loved one. We invite you to stop in for a visit to Eagle Crest Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.