Doctor's Choice Assisted Living LLC
9101 East Brown Rd Mesa AZ 85207
Located in the heart of Mesa, AZ., the Doctor's Choice Assisted Living is a residential care home as open and charming as its Maricopa County home.
Doctor's Choice Assisted Living believes that the years of experience in health care shared by our founders and staff in health care enhance the assisted living process for our residents. Families looking to Doctor's Choice will be pleased to know that our founders are Rachelle Havilland, an RN with 19+ years of clinical experience in various health care settings, and her husband Dr. Ramesh Ramaswamy, MD. is a board-certified internist. Our in-house rehab and nursing team carry out health care dedicated to each resident's individual needs and goals. We regularly assess the health status of residents so we can add to and adjust their treatment, medication and rehabilitation program as needed.
To make our residents feel happy, comfortable and at home we provide the following comforts and amenities:
- Home-style meals, catered to each person's dietary needs and preferences
- Cable TV, flat screen TVs, WiFi, DVD players and films
- Day rooms, community room and conference rooms for socializing and visits
- Games room with card games, board games, video games, books and magazines
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Beautician and barber grooming services
- Two courtyards and walking paths
- Personal phone number
- Facility transportation services
- Chaplain visits and religious services
Our skilled and caring team is unmatched by other group homes in the area. Come see how our mini hospital with a home-sweet-home feel can meet your family's needs.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.