Dignity Care Home #1
8821 Valjean Avenue North Hills CA 91343
- Geriatric Resource Registered Nurse with 20
years of experience on staff.
- Three carefully planned, nutritious meals daily
plus in-between snacks and juice.
- Special diets and/or personal preferences will
- Monitoring and dispensing of medications.
- Planning and arranging of transportation to
medical and dental appointments or other
- Assistance with bathing and all personal
- 24-hour supervision by trained staff.
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
are provided for each resident.
- Numerous activities and social events
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Everything Is Working Out Well
My mother is doing very well here at this home. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. It is very well-kept home, my mother's room is always clean when I visit. They have a very good staff...
Diginity Care Home is absolutely wonderful, they're fabulous, and the nicest people in the world. They really try, and not only that but they really care. I truly think they love what they do and they truly...
very good help
Dignity Care Home is a really nice clean facility, and they offer very good help. The staff there are all very caring and helpful. The owners are very involved in everything that goes on. It was a very good...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.