Diamond Manor II
1631 W Tedmar Ave Anaheim CA 92802
Diamond Manor II is a residential senior care home located in the exciting city of Anaheim, CA and in Los Angeles County. Anaheim is located in southern California, just outside the large city of Los Angeles. It is also home to the worldly famous Disneyland Resort and is known for being a sports haven. The city is home to the Honda Center, which features both the Anaheim Ducks and the Los Angeles Angels. The group home setting itself is within walking distance to local Chaparval Park and Willow Parks, offering great afternoon strolls with beautiful views. The busy and entertaining city makes it a great place to call home, and to welcome visitors to.
Diamond Manor II is dedicated to the safety of its seniors. Our highly qualified staff members are available for assistance at all hours of the day. A hospital is local, in the event of an emergency and for ease of medical appointment scheduling.
Diamond Manor II is also proud to offer the following amenities, ensuring comfort for all of our residents:
- Transportation services available to local medical appointments
- Housekeeping and laundry available
- Common indoor areas, great for socializing with other residents
- Local to many famous attractions, great for off-site activity
Diamond Manor II is proud of everything it has to offer you in a home. We are excited to provide you with pace of mind, compassion and entertainment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.