About Desert Hills Assisted LLC
With an emphasis on compassion, Desert Hills Assisted is a premier senior care home in the picturesque setting of Phoenix, Az. in Maricopa County. Located on one acre of land, our beautiful 3700 sq. ft. home offers senior adults a quiet, peaceful setting for quality life and enjoyment in their golden years.
The Desert Hills Assisted caregiver team is dedicated to keeping each resident safe and comfortable. Above all, we believe that healthy living begins with healthy nutrition. Our in house chef lovingly prepares three home-style meals each day, plus snacks. Our residents can count on something wonderful each time they come to the dining room. Family members are also welcome to join our meals during their regular visits, for holidays and special occasions. For safety and security, 24 hour emergency responders are locally available and we are local to one of the best hospitals in Arizona, John C. Lincoln Hospital.
In addition to our attentive and sensitive care, we offer the following lifestyle amenities and creature comforts:
- Games, puzzles, reading materials
- Arts & crafts sessions
- All rooms have cable TV hookup and telephone line access
- Gathering Room with a large flat screen TV
- Wii game console and games, large selection of new and classic films
- Various forms of transportation are available for doctors appointments, church, shopping and outings
- Exercise program (indoor and outdoor)
Desert Hills is proud to offer a group home setting where residents are like members of our extended family and our home is their home too. Come for a visit any time.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor