About Des Moines Specialized Care
With a focus on healthy living, Des Moines Specialized Care is a fabulous senior care home in Mesa, AZ. Maricopa County. Our location puts us in close proximity to local shopping centers, restaurants, senior communities, and top-rated hospitals such as Mountain Vista Medical Center, Banner Baywood, Gateway, Goldfield, and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
The Des Moines Specialized Care staff is dedicated to maintaining a safe and respectable living environment from which our residents can live their fullest life. We encourage residents to be as independent, social and active as they like and help by providing all the resources necessary for group activities, games and gatherings for special occasions and holidays. Even residents with limited mobility and flexibility are included in our daily activities. Additionally, there is plenty of space for quiet time to read, relax and visit with family and friends. For added peace of mind, we employ a 24-hour staff to aid with the around-the-clock needs of our residents.
To keep our group home community self sufficient and our residents engaged and independent, we offer the following activities and amenities:
- Activities program (including: bingo, poker, arts and crafts, exercise, weekly entertainment and community events)
- Courtyard and walking paths
- Dining room and home-style cooking (can be supplemented or designed to meet specific dietary needs, sensitivities and allergies)
- Integrated health and wellness program
- Community areas for socializing and gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Grooming and beautician services
- Transportation to local shopping, restaurants, medical appointments, and outings in the community
Come visit us any time at Des Moines Specialized Care and see how our home can be your home too.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor