Cutler Bay Village
10425 Southwest 212th Street Miami FL 33189
Cutler Bay Village is a bustling assisted living community located in Miami, FL. The city of Miami is in Miami-Dade County and home to about 418,000 residents. Known for its sports, cruise port, aquarium and beaches, Miami has a lot of great shopping and residents can enjoy a host of activities in a year-round tranquil environment.
Cutler Bay Village is focused on ensuring all residents have a comfortable lifestyle that allows them to enjoy their independence and do things like take morning walks, run errands, or visit with friends. Available assistance is readily accessible should they need it. Our community also offers 24-hour care in a quiet setting that lets seniors enjoy the comforts of home. At Cutler Bay Village, we are committed to helping our residents with their day-to-day needs and our team of highly trained professionals is always ready to assist with any questions or concerns that may come up.
In addition to helping with any requests or needs for your loved one, we are a fun-filled community that encourages our seniors to socialize and interact with one another. Our community has many amenities and activities including:
- Shared indoor spaces to enjoy time with others
- Prepared meals for all residents including Kosher and vegetarian meals
- Resident parking for drivers and convenient bus service
- On-site and off-site planned activities
- Devotional services offered on-site and off-site
- Sitting areas and outdoor shared spaces
- Transportation to local events and to run errands
We are proud to assist the residents of our community and hope you will come and join us for fun times, shared experiences with new friends and social outings in Miami at Cutler Bay Village.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.