About Country Hearts Residental Care Home
Country Hearts Residental Care Home
Country Hearts Residential Care Home is a residential care home located in Oroville, CA, in Butte County, and located near the foothills of the Feather River. This is a former gold mining town that is now known for Lake Oroville. Residents can shop in the historic downtown area with its local stores, shops, diners and restaurants.
Country Hearts Residential Care Home is a relaxed group home setting in a caring establishment where our team of trained and registered professional staff offers consistent care to our residents. To assist our seniors with their daily needs, staff members help with hygiene, bathing, grooming and dressing. We are on-site to assist should any need arise.
At Country Hearts Residential Care Home, we look for ways to keep our seniors active and engaged through a host of great amenities that we have available on our property. Our development offers the following features:
- Relaxed seating in our comfortable sitting room to watch TV and movies, or read
- Comfortable rooms with backyard views
- A large open kitchen to engage in conversation with others
- Ample seating in our enclosed outdoor space
- A relaxing fountain on our property where residents can sit and hear the water
- All meals are prepared by our staff and we have nutritious snacks
We enjoy assisting our residents and would love to have your family member join us. At Country Hearts Residential Care Home, we know your family member will enjoy their time with us and we'll make them feel right at home.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor