About Compassion and Care
Compassion and Care, in Tacoma, WA, is a senior care home that serves Pierce County. Conveniently accessible from Interstate 5, it is located near Fox Island and miles of open beaches. Nearby is Fircrest Golf Club where people can spend the afternoon playing a relaxing game of golf. With the Tacoma Mall just a short drive away, residents will have ample shopping and dining available to them.
Compassion and Care chose its name for a reason. They ensure every staff member they hire is committed to providing unprecedented levels of care, while remaining kind and compassionate toward all residents. They allow you to maintain complete independence, while having your needs tended to and medical services provided. Each staff member receive a thorough background check and undergoes intense training to make sure they are qualified to treat all residents, no matter the circumstances.
At Compassion and Care, residents will enjoy a social atmosphere in a quiet, group home setting. There are a variety of amenities including:
- A small, six bedroom community, ensuring personalized care for every resident
- Home-cooked meals served in a group setting, with dietary restrictions accommodated upon request
- On-site nurses and 24-hour emergency call systems in every room
- Outdoor and indoor common areas with organized activities each day
- Beautifully landscaped premises that safe and secure
At Compassion and Care, residents will feel comfortable and at-ease in the presence of staff, while enjoying a variety of group activities daily. With all there is to see and do, Compassion and Care ensures no resident will ever feel bored.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor