Colorado Springs Senior Homes
3106 N Prospect Street Colorado Springs CO 80907
Colorado Springs Senior Homes is located in the picturesque town of Colorado Springs, CO. Colorado Springs is situated at the base of Pike's Peak at the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains. It's a beautiful modern city, with outdoor fun like parks and bike trails, as well as many local restaurants and shopping for visiting family and friends. If visiting, take advantage of the hiking and biking tours.
Staff at the Colorado Springs Senior Homes are available 24 hours a day for comfort and care, to provide medication assistance, laundry, housekeeping, assistance with activities of daily living and can schedule transportation. Hairdressing services are available with a visiting hairdresser. Our staff are committed to providing unique care to the individual.
Our community is located right near beautiful Flanagan Park and within easy driving distance to restaurants and shops. There are many amenities and activities available for seniors' comfort and convenience at this community:
- Beautiful grounds and courtyard
- Choice of private, semi-private, furnished units
- Meal options like 24-hour snacks/coffee bar, daily snacks, family style dining, and meal plans
- Free laundry room
- Cable ready and internet access
- Activities like arts, crafts, and bingo
- Classes like fitness and computer
- Planned trips and outings, social and leisure events, live guest entertainment, movies and more
- Walking group, book club, gardening
- Communal outdoor and indoor space for residents to socialize
Colorado Springs Senior Homes dedicated staff will make sure your experience is comfortable and enjoyable. Join us for excellent care and a choice of activities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.