About Coliseum Seniors II
Coliseum Seniors II is a popular senior apartment community for seniors in Nashua, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. Nashua is the second largest city in New Hampshire and offers a plethora of activities to entertain you and your guests. Filled with historic architecture, this city is close to the White Mountains, the coast, and Boston. The town itself offers a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options, all within a short drive or bus ride from our community, many within walking distance. The Mine Falls Park is also nearby for spending some time outdoors.
Our staff work hard to make sure our community is an ideal place for seniors to live. We strive to provide the highest quality amenities and services. Our on site manager and service coordinator are always on hand to assist you with whatever you may need. We strongly encourage our residents to remain independent and to live active and healthy lifestyles.
In addition to meeting the basic needs of our seniors, we also offer many community amenities to make your life here as enjoyable as possible:
- Community and activity rooms for gathering and socializing with friends
- Large outdoor deck and patio for relaxing outside and enjoying the nice weather
- On site laundry facilities for convenient clothing care
- Community library with a sitting area and lots of books to choose from
- Community dining room
- Heating and air conditioning
- Exercise room to stay fit and healthy
Our residents are proud to be strong and independent. Join our community today and see for yourself.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor