Christopher Homes of Marianna
238 Christopher Cove #1 Marianna AR 72360
Christopher Homes of Marianna in Lee County, Arkansas, is part of the Christopher homes ministry of the little rock ministry. Being in a city, the apartments are designed for city life, surrounded by various convenient stores and outside amenities like easy access to medical services and leisure resorts. The uniqueness of the homes is that they give out homes to the elderly who are in need of a home at a subsidized price while providing essential services for this special group of residents.
With a unique cluster of residents that is those that are 62 years and above or those who have mobility impairment cases. The staffs working at Christopher homes of Mariana are committed to ensure the residents get services that will make their lives comfortable.
The Christopher homes of Mariana have several lifestyle amenities that aid in comfortable living for the residents. These include:
- Special several units created for mobility impairment cases
- A common room that can be used by all residents
- Installed pull cords for emergency
- Laundry machine provided that is coin operated for resident's convenience.
- Air conditioning and central controlled heating systems
- Lawn services, water and maintenance at no extra cost
Not only is Christopher homes of Mariana affordable to the residents it is a place they can easily call home. With a friendly atmosphere and a welcoming staff and residents one can easily blend in and fit his or her personality in the community. Due to the setting of the community the residents will get an immense sense of freedom and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.