Charles Senior Housing
1933 G St. Lincoln NE 68510
Charles Senior Housing is a senior housing community situated in Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska. Tucked between the capitol and the city county buildings one gets a tree top view of the Lincoln. Its location provides a suburb feel as residents can easily access a nearby shopping mall that has medical facilities. Also, residents can go into town for social events and visiting families can easily access the community.
Charles Senior Housing community has a full-time staff that is up to the job and is highly qualified to handle any eventualities at the community. They are warm and friendly also ready to assist residents were possible. Although residents may opt for an independent life, the associates at Charles Senior Housing are willing to help out where necessary.
The senior housing community has several lifestyle amenities that residents can benefit from. Including but not limited to:
- Outside balcony creating additional space
- Strict smoking policy set at designated areas, no smoking allowed in public and private
- Various pets permitted
- Availability of Furnished units
- Internet access throughout at high speeds
- Air conditioning and heating systems
- Residents parking slots
The culture at the community enables people to blend in easily and live a comfortable happy life. The warm welcome that receives you ones you enter Charles Senior Housing community is one to behold. Residents here are assured of safety, assistance and provision of various needs in a warm environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.