Cassie's Castle II
117 Barcelona Drive Royal Palm Beach FL 33411
Cassie's Castle II is a senior care home in the picturesque village of Royal Palm Beach, Florida, in the county of Palm Beach. Our community is nestled in a peaceful neighborhood. The Village of Royal Palm Beach offers a variety of activities for outdoor and sports enthusiasts and a host of senior activities as well. Royal Palm Beach was deemed one of the top 10 towns for families and the entire village area is a designated bird sanctuary.
Here at Cassie's Castle II, we pride ourselves in offering the highest standard of care for our seniors. We are committed to giving individualized support for our residents and maximize their social, physical and spiritual needs in a safe and comfortable group home setting. Our well-trained caregivers truly love what they do and strive to provide seniors with the best care. Our medical professionals are on-site around the clock to ensure the medical and physical needs of our seniors are met. We offer a number of social activities to keep residents active and healthy. Some of our amenities include:
- Attractive, fully-gated home on a beautifully landscaped property
- Cozy sitting areas indoors for lounging or enjoying time with family and friends
- Several dining options to choose from
- Quiet and peaceful outdoor patio
- Medication assistance available as needed
Our intent is to work hard every day to improve the quality of life of your loved one in a loving home-like setting. We hope you will join us in making our home your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.