1028 Joann Drive Blair NE 68008
- On site 24 hour a day Registered Nurse
- Short term care available
- Assistance with medication and daily activities
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- Urgent Placement available
- Built in safety features in bathrooms
- All areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
- Space for on-site therapy available
- Memorial Community Hospital is a mile away in case of emergency
Our welcoming community provides offers many opportunities for socialization and activity. Some resident favorites are Qigong, arts and crafts, trips to town for ice cream and relaxing in our beauty salon. We have a large outdoor courtyard, computer room and a TV room with a library. Residents may remain as busy or as relaxed as they wish but at Carter Place a friendly face is never far away.
Our dietician plans three wonderful meals daily that are served in our restaurant style dining room. All meals begin with soup or salad and include an entree and dessert. Alternate meals and snacks are always available.
We have three styles of apartments available: Studio, studio deluxe and one bedroom apartments. The apartments can be private or double occupancy. They have cable and phone connections, microwaves and kitchenettes and walk in showers. All apartments include housekeeping/laundry and utilities and can be individually locked. We welcome families and residents to decorate their apartments and bring personal belongings. We are a pet friendly community with certain restrictions.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Review of Carter Place - Blair, NE
Wonderful!!! My husband has no complaints. I eat a number of meals here and along with my husband we are well satisfied. The care he gets from a wonderful staff is wonderful! Everyone, and I mean everyone,...
The staff were very kind. My husband has Alzheimer's and I was under the impression that they could take care of him. After 6 weeks, I was told that he needed to be moved within 4 working days if possible....
Review of Carter Place in Blair, NE
Very good. I like the food and my place is very nice. I am happy here.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.