Carolina Gardens at West Columbia
2705 Leaphart Road West Columbia SC 29169
Carolina Gardens at West Columbia takes advantage of our prime location in Columbia and is proud of the strong partnership we have with the city. Our residents enjoy volunteering and participating in intergenerational programs while also enjoy a vibrant and engaging life in our community. We offer lifelong learning opportunities and regular cocktail hours, finding a perfect balance of privacy and assistance that encourages residents to be independent for as long as possible.
Services and amenities offered at Carolina Gardens at West Columbia include:
- Housekeeping and home maintenance services
- A choice of one-bedroom or studio apartment homes
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Emergency call system in each home
- Spacious apartment homes with kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- Welcoming dining room
- Comfortable sitting areas where residents can entertain and socialize
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Was not impressed.
We toured this community when looking for my mom. I didn't like the way it looked. It was very outdated. We went on small tour but I wasn't very impressed.
Great Community, Tour went Very Well
I had a very nice tour of this community. The director of the community was amazing. She worked very hard for us, and was great with her follow up. The community looked great, and very well-kept. It was a very...
This place is awful. If your loved one ever gets hurt or is mistreated or neglected in this home. Good luck in trying to sue. They are the [removed]. They LIE LIE and LIE more. [removed] It is a disgrace a...See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.