Carlsbad Comfort Care
6251 Lismore Place Carlsbad CA 92009
Carlsbad Comfort Care is an elite residential care home located in the beautiful coastal community of Carlsbad, CA in San Diego County. Our peaceful, sleepy community is located 30 minutes from San Diego and overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Carlsbad is a quiet, small town with a quaint cultural center and is a great place for visiting family members.
Carlsbad Comfort Care is dedicated to elevating the standards of senior care while striving to create the optimum environment for physical and mental wellness. Our staff is comprised of competent and qualified caregivers who are carefully screened and highly trained. We endeavor to provide the kind of compassionate care our community members and their families have come to expect.
In addition to meeting the unique needs of seniors, our group home setting is an active environment and provides ample opportunity to seniors to be active and form friendships, including:
- Spacious, upscale living spaces
- A warm and cheerful environment
- Planned social and recreational activities
- Weekly shopping trips with new friends
- Nutritious home cooked meals
- 24 hour care and supervision
We are proud of our community and welcome you to visit us to experience the peace and relaxation that is provided by Carlsbad Comfort Care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.