7945 Topanga Canyon Boulevard Canoga Park CA 91304
- A beautiful brand new home. Ownership completed a stunning renovation in Fall 2016, with newly redesigned common spaces, resident suites, outdoor spaces and landscaping.
- A nurturing environment and community built on the basis of commitment, quality, and independence.
- A personalized service plan developed for each resident.
- Specially trained staff committed to caring for those with memory challenges.
- A safe and secure environment with freedom of movement.
- Activities structured to engage the mind, body, and spirit to improve quality of life. We offer evidenced-based programs including Healthier Living, Arthritis Exercise, A Matter of Balance, and Memory Enhancement. Evidence-based programs are proven to be effective in reducing the risk of disease, disability and injury.
- A welcoming environment where families are encouraged to participate in their loved one's days and activities.
- Our intergenerational programs are social vehicles that offer younger and older generations the opportunity to interact and become engaged. Through intergenerational programs, people of all ages share their talents and resources, supporting each other in relationships that benefit both the individuals and the community.
- Private rooms designed to enable residents to live as independently as possible.
- Chef prepared family style dining, and homemade food with a variety of selections available, including medically modified meal plans.
We pride ourselves in being the best in providing quality of life to our residents and peace of mind to their families. We offer an emergency call system in each apartment as well as a well-trained staff on duty 24 hours a day. We are licensed by the state of California and our building is designed to meet all fire and safety codes.
Please call us at your earliest convenience to set up a time for you to come by for a visit.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Canyon Trails was a very nice and brightly decorated community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community based on my parents...
I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. She absolutely loving her new living environment which is most important to me. My mother has been...
I Think They Are Great
It has been weeks and my father-in-law is doing okay and has not asked to leave. He is in a good environment. I love his apartment it has a single room. He likes the food and It is much better for him living...See all 38 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.