Cades Center Assisted Living
82 Will McKnight Drive Jackson TN 38301
Cades Center Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in Jackson, Tennessee. Our modern location sits in a private, park-like setting and provides you with a home-like feel. You'll find that our location is perfectly suited for those who want to be near medical facilities, shopping, restaurants, parks, and in a resident neighborhood.
To ensure you enjoy full time, high quality living, the staff at Cades Center Assisted Living provide our residents with ample support in a nurturing environment. We're dedicated to working with you to customize a care plan that fits your desires and ensures you have a safe place to call home. We're friendly, positive people who want you to enjoy your life with peace and wellness. We aim to treat you like family while also ensuring your wellness needs are met.
With several floor plan options for you to select from as well as dedicated staff with ample experience, we know you'll enjoy Cades Center Assisted Living. Our amenities include:
- Social activities including everything from movie nights to individual games
- 24-hour on call support provided
- Common rooms for dining and relaxing
- Private dining rooms for your family
- Sitting areas
- Outdoor sitting areas and recreation options
- Dedicated kitchen staff with a large menu of options
Expect outstanding support when you choose Cades Center Assisted Living as your next home. You'll appreciate our dedication to providing you with exceptional care while also listening to your needs. We encourage you and your family to share some time with us and get to know your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.