Burlingame Senior Care
1654 Escalante Way Burlingame CA 94010
Located in the heart of Burlingame, California, Burlingame Senior Care is a residential care home with highly trained and professional staff dedicated to providing a joyful and spiritual life for its residents. Nature lovers will bask in the glow of Burlingame, knowing it is 'the city of trees.' Go ahead, take in the beautiful surroundings of the San Francisco Peninsula, San Francisco Bay, and San Mateo County.
The warm and friendly staff with Burlingame Senior Care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make residents feel right at home, without losing their feeling of living independently. Burlingame Senior Care is not your typical group home setting. Rest assured knowing that a friendly and compassionate person is there to walk right beside you as you go about your daily life.
Services Available with Burlingame Senior Care:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Mental fitness activities, including memory, reasoning, and problem solving
- Transportation and companionship to and from individualized and personal activities
- Physical health and cognitive enhancement
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning, preparation, and feeding, if needed
If feeling independent within the comfort of your own home is important to you, let the highly trained and professional staff at Burlingame Senior Care prove to you why you should make Burlingame your home. No matter what the task may be, you can count on someone always being there to treat you with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.