Buena Vida Residence
5813 Lake Bend Avenue Tampa FL 33614
Buena Vida Residence
Buena Vida Residence is an intimate residential care home in the thriving retirement city of Tampa, Florida. Here, every day is a good day to enjoy the outdoors, and we do that wholeheartedly with regular walks, shopping trips or outings to the area's many attractions. Our residents have found peace, relaxation and a renewed sense of community with us. What we offer is mature living with a gracious touch.
The Buena Vida Residence team makes it their mission to help clients maintain their independence and dignity. It's all about listening to the needs of each resident and giving them support in the areas in which they need and want assistance. For example, our residents take pride in being able to prepare their own meals or organizing social activities, always knowing that our compassionate staff is there to help with the rest. Families count on us to find the resources and specialists we need to give each resident the best care Tampa has to offer. And we're available 24-hours, so we can respond to any night urgencies, even if it's just a restless sleeper.
Life at Buena Vida Residence wouldn't be complete without these creature comforts:
- Private and semi-private dwellings to choose from
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Healthy home style dining options and snacks
- Common living spaces for socializing
- Off site activities, such as shopping and walking
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Beautician and barber services
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
Don't let the group home selection process get you down. We're here to answer any questions you may have about transitioning to our group home, seamlessly and effortlessly.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.