Brookside Stone Mountain
1745 Parke Plaza Circle SW Stone Mountain GA 30087
Our residents are proud to call Brookdale Stone Mountain home. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents include:
- Fine dining services that can accommodate special diets
- An on-site ice cream parlor
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Library with an abundance of books
- Courtyards for residents to be outside
- An engaging and vibrant social calendar
Brookdale Stone Mountain is an intimate and welcoming community where residents feel loved and at home. Our well-trained staff is compassionate with their words and passionate in their actions which leads to high quality care and a lasting friendship among residents and staff. Our community is a hub for Stone Mountain, hosting annual events like the Easter Egg Hunt.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice place. Slightly over budget and it was a shared room and was small. Loved the chef. He gave us a very good pie!!!
Im glad we found this Gem!
After looking all over the place for substantial senior living for my mom, i was severely disappointed by most places in that they offered low monthly Apartment rates but the Level of care rates skyrocketed....
Not the right place!
I was not impressed with this community at all. The halls were small and dark and the community was dark as well. The residents were not really doing much in the community. This was just not a good fit for...See all 30 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.