199 West W Gary Road Commerce GA 30529
Brookside Commerce is a premiere senior living community living.
We are set apart by:
- The dedication of our well-trained staff that respects the individuality and dignity of each resident.
- Our engaging and bustling activities and social programming that includes shopping in downtown Athens, lunch outings, Wii bowling tournaments, BINGO, manicures, and much more.
- Delicious and well-balanced meals served in a restaurant-style dining room with staff available to assist if necessary.
- Our relaxing and peaceful outdoor spaces.
- An innovative, trusted, and secure memory care program that takes a holistic approach to wellness of residents with dementia and Alzheimer's.
At Brookside Commerce, residents enjoy independent living, assisted living, and memory care services in a welcoming and home-like environment. Residents choose from four different apartment layouts, finding one that best suites their needs. Our one-level community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility and secured for the safety of all residents, especially our memory care residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for care mom
We toured this community for the care for my mom. We liked the environment and the nice staff. We were not looking for the type of care at the time. We would recommend this community if this was the care that...
Was really impressed with what I saw. Everyone seemed happy and workers was very caring.
Review of Brookside, A Senior Living Community
[Removed] was so very helpful to our family during this very stressful time with my Dad. She really went up and beyond in helping with all the transitions of pharmacy, Dr. orders, discharge from Rehab Center,...See all 21 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.