275 South Peace Haven Road Winston-Salem NC 27104
At Brookdale Winston-Salem, we provide residents with personalized memory care services, helping seniors who have Alzheimer's disease or a related form of dementia. Our innovative approach to care includes a familiar daily routine and individualized service plan that gives residents peace of mind and a sense of familiarity. Daily routines at Brookdale Winston-Salem are engaging and purposeful and include,
- Morning mental workouts with engaging discussions, fun brain games and story telling
- Physical workouts that meet residents where they are with group exercise classes, walking and dancing
- Daily life skills
- Life-enriching activities and social events
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care and patience
I like the care that my wife is getting from this community. The staff is very helpful. The menu is appealing. They do offer for my wife to participate in the activities with the other residents when possible....
Really liked everything I saw and heard. Brookdale has a homey look and feel. Staff very engaging and friendly with residents and visitors.
Brookdale was our first choice, then we found that my dad does not need the full memory care. They had an a la carte billing that I didn't want to worry about every month. It was a good tour but I thought...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.