3501 Converse Drive Wilmington NC 28403
At Brookdale Wilmington we offer personalized memory care services for residents with Alzheimer's or related forms of dementia. Our innovative care program walks residents through a gentle daily structure that includes morning mental exercises, physical exercises, daily life skills and life-enriching activities. We offer an award-winning dining program that has been recognized by the Assisted Living Federation of America as 'Best of the Best', featuring dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating.
Our services and amenities work together to provide residents with a high quality of life in a home-like environment that promotes a true sense of self. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Wilmington include,
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious and nutritious meals served daily
- Snacks and drinks available throughout the day
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- A choice of private or companion suites with emergency call response system and individual heating and air controls
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.