Brookdale Willowbrook Park
7575 Willow Chase Blvd Houston TX 77070
Our lively community has many features to help you enjoy each day, including:
- State-of-the-art fitness room
- Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Putting green
- Waterfall pond surrounded by flowers and inhabited by koi
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Comfortable lounges
- Activity and game room
- Computer area
- Restaurant-style dining with meal choices and snacks
- Beauty shop
- Resident run community store
- Transportation services
- Wellness center
We also offer activities to help residents thrive in mind, body and spirit, including:
- Pet-friendly community
- Tai chi
- Church services
- Poker games
- Garden club
- Outings for shopping, dining and other entertainment
Our luxurious apartments are designed for either single or double occupancy and include all of the comforts of home. Apartments include full-size kitchens, walk-in closets and built-in bookshelves. Our community is gated and built around six landscaped courtyards.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Hi [Removed], thank you for recommending Brookdale Willowbrook Park, it was all that you said it would be. The tour with [Removed] was great. She was very accommodating. My mother was pleased. It is definitely...
I like it
The food is very good. They offer plenty of activities. The staff were great at answering my questions and they have been very helpful. The community is kept well taken care of and they offer housekeeping once...
Pleased with My Mothers Move Here
This is a nice community, and I'am comfortable with my mothers move here. I know she is in good hands, and in a safe facility. The staff is good, they have been kind when I visit, and helpful when needed....See all 82 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.