The Solana Preserve Vintage Park
14221 Vintage Preserve Pkwy Houston TX 77070
Opened Fall 2016
Located in Houston, Texas, The Solana Preserve Vintage Park is an exclusive senior living community with well-appointed accommodations, restaurant-style dining and opportunities to engage your interests, passion and purpose.
Our community offers Independent Living accommodations with luxury amenities and services to create the rewarding retirement you deserve. We are conveniently located in the heart of Vintage Park, a dynamic mixed use neighborhood featuring an open-air promenade with a collection of restaurants, shops, cafes, a grocery store and a hotel.
Our residents enjoy our upscale lifestyle with well-appointed amenities and services. Our community features spacious, private residences, plus the services and amenities of a resort property. Residents trade the chores of home maintenance for sophisticated comfort and convenience in a community where neighbors become friends and friends become family.
Step into our inviting lobby with its elegant decor and old world charm. Our community features a cafe and wine bar for a light snack or cocktail, our own movie theater space for an exciting cinema experience, and a state-of-the-art fitness center with group fitness classes. We also offer a number of engaging activities at The Solana Preserve. Join an art class, meet friends for a billiards game, try your hand at a poker, or take swim in our heated, saltwater swimming pool.
We Offer Sophisticated Senior Living:
Solana Luxury Apartment Home Features
- Kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, wood and ceramic tile floors
- Large lighted walk-in closets
- Walk-in shower
- Private garages with storage (available with select apartments)
- Private balconies or patios (available with select apartments)
- Pets welcome
- All utilities paid
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Private Dining Room
- Cafe and Wine Bar
- Full-Service Professional Salon
- Outdoor Courtyard with Pool — Our luxury courtyard is the hub of our community with its heated, saltwater swimming pool, pool deck seating, and our putting green to practice your swing.
- Dog park
- A 'Man Cave' with a woodworking shop
- Movie Theater and Ballroom —
- A Pet-Friendly Environment — We welcome our residents' furry children. We know the therapeutic benefits of keeping four-legged caregivers in our community.
- Billiards — Our spacious billiards and game room has a pool table as well as game tables for other fun and challenging games.
- Guest Accommodations — Our guest accommodations make it convenient for out-of-town friends and family to visit.
- Outdoor Garden Areas — Green thumbs can tend to their favorite plants in our outdoor gardening areas.
- Fitness Room — Our senior-friendly exercise and fitness area promotes a healthy lifestyle for all our residents
Library — Stay in touch with the world in our stately library filled with daily publications, the classics and computers with Internet access.
- Putting Green
- Fitness Programs
- Art Classes
- Concierge Services
- Personal Solutions
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Services are available on-site.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.