2000 East Prater Way Sparks NV 89434
At Brookdale Vista, we have cultivated a comfortable and home-like community. Our staff of compassionate caregivers are available around the clock to provide companionship, support and assistance with daily living activities. At Brookdale Vista, we strive to provide comfort for our residents and peace of mind for their loved ones.
We have built a warm and dynamic community by offering a wide range of amenities, including:
- Library and visits from county library
- Full service beauty salon
- Apartments are equipped with kitchenettes
- Private bathrooms with walk in showers
- Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Outdoor areas with patio, gazebo, gardening areas and walking paths
- Restaurant style dining room as well as private dining room which can be reserved for entertaining guests
We are proud of our community, and we look forward to having you join us for socialization, relaxation and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Slightly older than all other facilities but most staff said hello when we were on our tour. Close to a very good hospital, quiet and Management is steller.
Knowledgeable tour guide!
When I arrived to tour the Brookdale Vista Sparks, there was someone ready to take me on a tour. They were able to answer any questions and take me around the building. It was a good experience.
I would have placed my father here
We toured this community and it was very clean and the staff was welcoming. I would have moved my father here if the space was available.See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.