Brookdale Vero Beach South AL
410 4th Court Vero Beach FL 32962
At Brookdale Vero Beach South, our residents experience the same vibrancy and engagement while receiving highly personalized care services in a home-like community. Our staff is committed to developing lasting and meaningful relationships while providing compassionate care. Residents enjoy private apartment homes with common areas for entertaining and socializing in a community that is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
We provide a wide range of services and amenities that enhance the lives of our residents including:
- Delicious home cooked meals in our restaurant style dining room
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Service assessments that are regularly reviewed, ensuring optimal care for each resident
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Trained staff on site and available around the clock
- Medication management
- Chronic condition monitoring
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very nice community.
My mother moved in recently and things are going very well. The staff is friendly and answers all of our questions. The facility is very clean and kept up. The food is good and fresh. They offer activities...
Could not be happier!!
When we were first going to move my mother into the Brookdale Vero, she fought us all the way. When we took her to move in, that same day she was convinced that she loved it! She has not asked us to go home...
I thought that the tour went well here. The staff was friendly and super nice. They had a nice community just not as nice as we thought it could be. The residents were out and doing things in the community....See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.