355 West Grant Line Road Tracy CA 95376
Brookdale Tracy offers two levels of care services, giving residents the peace of mind that if their needs change, they can receive the care they need in the community they love. We offer assisted living and memory care services that promote independence and celebrate individuality, while also encouraging community engagement. We meet with each resident to provide a personal care plan that is regularly reviewed and adjusted if needs should change.
As one of the premier senior communities in the region, Brookdale Tracy offers a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- Transportation services
- A holistic approach to care that meets physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and social needs
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Regular group outings to local attractions, shopping and dining
- Social events and activities that enrich the lives of residents
- Covered patio with seating
- Gardening areas with raised beds
We are proud of our warm and dynamic community and invite you to join us for fun and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My dad is settling in
My dad seems to be settling in pretty well at Brookdale Tracy and the staff seems very nice.There are a lot of activities for the residents and my dad knows about them if he should want to take part. He has...
Overall he was happy!!
My loved one recently had a short respite stay at this community and he was happy with how things had went. The staff where attentive to his needs and I was comfortable with the care he was provided with. He...
My loved one is fairly happy with his transition to Brookdale. The facility is clean and the staff are sure to take care of him. Though my loved one is a picky eater, the meals are fine. There are also plenty...See all 29 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.