Brookdale Tarpon Springs
1651 South Pinellas Avenue Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Our active community provides has many opportunities for socialization and fun. Some favorites are nature walks, art classes, church services, live entertainment and poker or bridge tournaments. We have a large outdoor courtyard, beauty salon, activity room, cozy living room with fireplace and a computer room. Residents may remain as busy or as relaxed as they wish, but there is always something to do at Brookdale Tarpon Springs.
We offer personalized assisted living services with all of the comforts of home. Your health and comfort is our top priority. Our services include:
- On-site homecare
- Respite care
- Assistance with medication and other daily activities
- All areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
- Pets are welcome and pet care is available
- Visiting medical specialists include rehabilitation therapists, podiatrist and an on call doctor
- Scheduled transportation services
- Individual care plans based on resident needs and wants
Our dietician plans three nutritious and delicious meals daily that are served in our restaurant style dining room. Our chef delights in preparing delicious comfort foods such as pot roast, chicken a la king, strawberry shortcake and peach cobbler.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Tarpon Springs - A Great Assisted Living Facility
The Brookdale Tarpon Springs is an excellent choice in assisted care living. The facility layout is perfect for those who have difficulty getting around. The staff is tremendous from the executive team down...
Nice place, overall
Our experience with Brookdale Tarpon Springs has been a very good one, overall. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff is friendly and professional. I toured quite a few communities in the area,...
im comfy with taking mom their after being there a week mom has friends and the staff is very respectful the make sure they are on top of things there...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.