5511 Fishcreek Road Stow OH 44224
Our caring staff offers both assistance with daily needs as well as other types of assistance. Our onsite services include:
- Visiting rehabilitation therapists including speech, occupational and physical therapy
- On call physician
- Homecare onsite
- Cognitive and reminiscence activities for those with dementia
- Assistance with daily needs including medication and grooming
We offer both indoor and outdoor activities to meet a variety of interests and abilities. Activities are discussed during resident council meetings and are chosen by the residents. Current favorite activities include:
- Daily exercise groups
- Musical entertainment
- Trips to local fairs and festivals
- Scenic country drives
- Church services and bible study
- Drawing, painting and craft classes
Our restaurant style dining room offers both gourmet meals and good conversation with friends. We provide meal plans designed by a registered dietician and we can accommodate special dietary needs. We are also happy to have your friends and family join us for a meal.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I like the community for the great care for my mom. The staff is caring and they keep informed on her progress. The community is always clean and maintained. The menu is very good and she seems to enjoy the...
Kind Community, Tour Was Nice
My tour of this community went very well. The community looked nice. From what I saw everything was nice, and clean. The staff I met was friendly, and kind. Everything went well, and everyone was very nice...
To far for us!
The tour was great. The people were very helpful and very knowledgeable. We did see some of the residents out and doing things. The person that took me on the tour was nice as well. The location just was...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.