Brookdale Sleepy Hollow
7401 Seville Drive Amarillo TX 79121
Our intimate community is an ideal place for seniors looking for extra assistance with activities of daily living or those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Residents choose from three different apartment styles to fit their lifestyle and budget. Our memory care neighborhood has friendship suites for residents who do not want to live alone. Each resident has an emergency pendant to use at any time for assistance.
Brookdale Sleepy Hollow is a pet friendly community with resort-style amenities and services that include:
- Spacious apartment homes with individual climate controls, kitchenettes and large bathrooms
- Three outdoor courtyards with walking paths and gardens
- Enclosed courtyard for residents in our memory care neighborhood
- Dedicated staff with specialized training for memory care
- Three meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Peace of mind
Brookdale Sleepy Hollow is providing exactly what we wanted for the care of my mother-in-law. We know we had definitely made the right choice when they didn't hesitate to call us in the middle of the night...
Care and Communication
This is a nice community. I like the staff and they have been friendly. They do need to work on some communication issues. The community was clean and maintained. The community did not give the assistance we...
they Charge a Community Fee
My step-daughter spoke with a representative from Brookdale and they were able to give a nice experience but after hearing not good things we did not pursue. We were told about a community fee that had to paid...See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.