Brookdale San Jose
1009 Blossom River Way San Jose CA 95123
At Brookdale San Jose, we offer a continuum of care services including independent living, assisted living and memory care. Our range of care services means that residents stay on our campus and in their homes even if their needs change over time. Brookdale San Jose is considered a premier senior community in the region and offers several resort-style services and amenities, including:
- Holistic care services that bring a true sense of belonging and self to residents
- Restaurant-style dining serving three nutritious and delicious meals daily
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Fitness center with innovative exercise programs designed specifically for seniors
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A good place to check out
This community is very nice and it was our first choice. The staff we met were nice and they do offer some nice activities. We were looking for a two bedroom two bath apartment and this community no longer...
A lovely and professional facility with nice transitions through levels of care as needs progress.
Positive memory care activities!!
This community was initially the first choice that my family and I had for a place for my dad to live at. I was really was impressed with all of the great memory care activities that they had in place for all...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.