Brookdale Sakonnet Bay
1215 Main Road Tiverton RI 02878
At Brookdale Sakonnet Bay we offer independent living, assisted living and memory care services on one campus. Our continuum of care means that residents age well and comfortably without having to find a new home if their needs change. At Brookdale Sakonnet Bay our Optimum Life program is a holistic approach to care that ensures purpose while meeting emotional, physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual needs.
Our wide range of services and resort-style amenities make residents feel at home quickly. They include:
- Heated, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi for year-round use
- Innovative fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Housekeeping services
- Security in the upscale, gated community of Rancho Sin Vacas
- Personalized assistance that promotes individuality and independence
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This place was phenomenal in my eyes. I really did like it here. The staff was helpful and kind. I was able to see some of the residents out and doing things. I just though that they were expensive and...
Exciting activities !!
The overall staff have all been so pleasant to my loved one.The housekeeping team has done a great job on keeping his room and bathroom picked up as well as taking out the trash. The team is always providing...
Communication could be a little better!
Our loved one has been doing very well since the move to Brookdale Sakonnet Bay. The community is very nicely kept and clean throughout. The staff are very friendly and have done a great job caring for our...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.