Brookdale Rock Springs
640 Rock Springs Road Kingsport TN 37664
Our staff is dedicated to creating meaningful and lasting relationships with residents while aiding them in activities of daily living, when necessary. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Rock Springs include:
- A holistic, person-centered approach to care
- Individualized, customized care plans designed to meet the unique needs of each resident
- Pet friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Apartments with a patio/balcony option
- Outdoor walking path and gardening area
At Brookdale Rock Springs, our residents enjoy high quality, personalized care services in a luxurious community that feels like home. Residents choose from an array of apartment styles ranging from spacious to studios to one-bedroom apartment homes. Our community boasts stunning scenic views which residents often enjoy from our gazebo.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This seemed like a nice community when I visited. The people I met were nice. They offer daily activities and allow pets. The community is close to a bus line. The community we choose just seemed like a better...
As you can tell I was quite impressed with this facility and their staff. My mother has been in 3 other facilities and I would rate this one above and beyond any. The facility itself makes one feel at home...
We are all excited and anxious to get this new life started! You have been a HUGE help during this difficult time for our family and have turned it into a very positive situation. I can't thank you enough...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.