350 Calloway Drive Bakersfield CA 93312
Brookdale Riverwalk is an inviting community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care services. Our continuum of care means that residents can remain on our campus through all phases of life, even if care needs change over time. All of our residents enjoy personalized care services that are adapted to meet their unique needs. Personal care plans are regularly evaluated to ensure accuracy over time.
Our luxurious and resort-like community boasts several amenities and services to help residents thrive in their retirement, including:
- A person-centered approach to care, putting residents first
- Innovative memory care with award-winning dining services and a gentle daily routine
- Walking paths throughout the campus
- Coffee cafe serving snacks and beverages
- Pet-friendly accommodations with a pet park on-site
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A community for care
I toured this community. and like the staff very much. They offer nice a nice community to live in. They have activities and the environment was clean and well maintained. This would have been a nice place...
up-graded rooms with granite counter tops, full size refrigerator, stove/oven.
A good experience!
So far, so good! The staff has been very friendly towards my husband and I. The food is absolutely wonderful. I like the fact that they have found a way to handle the doctor's requirements without being...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.