159 Sullys Trail Pittsford NY 14534
That strong sense of community extends into our very own memory care community at Brookdale Pittsford. We are dedicated to providing a high level of personalized service, tailored to the needs of each resident and their family. Our staff is thoughtfully selected to work specifically with our residents in need of memory care and is well-trained to provide care while respecting the privacy and dignity of each resident.
Residents at Brookdale Pittsford enjoy a wide range of services and amenities to ensure that our community feels like home from their first day with us. Included in services and amenities are:
- A regular and familiar daily routine to help each resident feel comfortable and at ease
- Engaging and purpose-giving activities and programs
- An award-winning dining program featuring consistent seating, dining assistance and a dementia-friendly menu
- Around the clock access to a highly trained staff that receives ongoing training in dementia assistance
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with activities of daily living as well as medication management
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The staff are awesome
The staff are kind, loving and encourage my dad. The food is ok and the meals seem to be well balanced. They offer daily activities and the community is kept clean. This is a locked community, however they...
My father has been at Brookdale for about a month. When I am there the staff if wonderful; friendly, helpful to us and to my dad. I have heard from others, strangers, of how awesome Brookdale is and they...
My dad has been at Brookdale for about a month now. Everytime I have visited, the staff has been exceptionally friendly and very kind to the residents. The facility has been extremely clean. Before bringing...See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.