2121 Scarsdale Boulevard Pearland TX 77581
We offer many services and amenities to ensure your loved one's comfort and health, including:
- Exceptional staff, with two LVN's available at all times
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, eating and other daily activities
- Visiting medical specialists, including a physician, dentist, podiatrist and rehabilitation therapists
- Staff are specially trained in working with dementia patients
- On-site beautician
- Special dietary accommodations
- Pet-friendly community with pet care services
Our residents can be very busy with a variety of activities both in their own homes, as well as the larger community. Our in-house options include individualized exercise classes, spa days, visiting pets, musical entertainment and church services. We also take trips to town for dining, shopping and other amusements.
Brookdale Pearland provides many opportunities for socializing and relaxing. Our lounge areas are perfect for residents to chat with one another in comfort, or enjoy a book by the fireplace. Our beautifully landscaped grounds offer walking paths, gardens, multiple bird feeders and plenty of comfortable seating.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Gave Us Peace Of Mind
We toured a few different communities but no others gave us the feeling of being welcome and giving us the peace of mind that my grandmother would be well taken care of here. The staff is wonderful extremely...
My mom was in this community for a short time. We liked that the community was clean and the staff was friendly. My mom said that she did not remember if she had a meal from time to time. They had a lot of...
Excellent care for mom
I really like this service for in home care for my mom. I like that they were able to find us, someone, to come to the home. The care taker does help with house keeping, cooking. and she is really helping my...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.