Brookdale Painted Post
120 Creekside Drive Painted Post NY 14870
Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes region, Brookdale Painted Post offers premiere assisted living services in a tranquil and scenic home-like environment. We are proud of the quality of life our residents enjoy, providing personalized care services and ensuring we are meeting the unique needs of each resident.
Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities at Brookdale Painted Post which include:
- A choice of spacious suites and apartment homes with varying floor plans
- Easy access to all areas of the community for residents with limited mobility
- Daily housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- An exciting and diverse activities schedule
- Full-service dining
- A strong community partnership with local medical professionals to meet the needs of residents
- Around the clock access to a highly trained and caring staff
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
All is Well for Me Here
I'am really happy with my move to this community. It is a very nice place with kind people. The staff is amazing, and always willing to help. They do a great job with the cleanliness of the facility. All...
Great fit so far!
The Brookdale Painted Post has been a good fit so far, the place is always kept relatively clean and the staff is all friendly. The meals, for the most part, are good, I had a meal there not too long ago and...
Nice place, overall!
I think they do a very good job overall at Brookdale Painted Post! It's a clean, nice looking place, and they offer a lot in terms of care and activities for the price! The management staff is wonderful,...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.