3524 Lake Boulevard Oceanside CA 92056
At Brookdale Oceanside, we offer continuum of care services, including assisted living and memory care services. Our residents have peace of mind knowing that if their needs should change, their location does not have to. Our state-of-the-art memory care program offers residents a gentle structure to each day that includes mental and physical workouts and the opportunity to practice daily life skills and life-enriching activities.
We are a premier community in San Diego County, highly regarded for our luxurious services and amenities. Some of our amenities include:
- Housekeeping services and trash removal
- Full-service beauty salon offering hairstyling, manicures and facials
- Scheduled transportation services
- A holistic approach to care that perfectly balances independence with assistance
- A vibrant social and activities calendar
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A caring environment.
This has been a great place for our mother. She is able tohave therapy, eat with the same people everyday and have different activities to help her with her dementia.She likes the food and is now eating. ...
It Was A Different Experience
We didn't like this community. There was a hospital odor. The other places we toured didn't have that smell and that turned us off when we walked in. We had a tour and it looked okay but it didn't...
Drab colors, doesn't seem like much is going on, restricted hours for meals, not well maintained.See all 38 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.